Friday, November 25 2011
I had the privilege of spending this week with my sister. She is 26 years younger than me and lives over 1,000 miles away. The distance breaks my heart because I just love her so darn much. She is smart, confident, articulate, and super talented. I wish I could see her all the time.
While here, we packed in two university visits and one Academy tour, a play, an Irish Ceili, Thanksgiving dinner and a wonderful photo shoot. The experience was rich beyond measure and I can’t believe that she might, possibly, in my prayers, be going to a local college.
I am so appreciative for the time I have had with her. She is 5 years older than my oldest daughter and being close teaches me a lot about my future with my daughters.
I am so proud of this Pretty.Extraordinary.Girl.!!!Learn More
Wednesday, November 23 2011
- I have the ability to do something CREATIVE everyday of my life!
- I work with kids several times a week.
- I have two of the most interesting daughters and the most supportive husband who makes me coffee every morning.
- My parents love and support me.
- I have the BEST friends a girl could ask for…you know who you are!!!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!Learn More